The State of Minnesota is offering low-barrier, no-cost COVID-19 rapid and saliva testing in Minnesota communities, including at the National Guard Armory Gymnasium at 8076 Babcock Trail, Inver Grove Heights (Enter through Door J on the west side of the building.). Testing is available Monday - Thursday from 11 AM to 6 PM.
For questions regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic or testing sites, call the MN Department of Health COVID-19 hotline at 651-201-3920.
- The state strongly encourages you to sign up for an appointment. Appointments are available by signing up online. You do not need to call the testing site.
- Walk-ins and appointments are also welcome.
- Signing up ahead of time helps avoid long lines and makes social distancing easier.
- You do not need to show identification to receive a COVID-19 test at a Community Testing Program site.
- Tests are free and no proof of insurance is required.