Town Square Television, an award-winning regional community television and video production facility, is proud to announce a strategic partnership with The UpTake, a nonprofit news organization focused on using community journalism as a tool to build racial and social justice. The two organizations share some common goals, but each brings a unique strength which leverages the other partner for improved mission outcomes for their communities.
The UpTake is offering a series of community journalism workshops at Town Square Television's facilities
- Introduction to Community Journalism- March 23, 6:30-8 p.m. | RSVP on Facebook
- VIRTUAL Training, March 28, 6:00-8:00 p.m. | RSVP on Facebook
- Introduction to Community Journalism- April 1, 10-11:30 a.m. | RSVP on Facebook
- Introduction to Reporting on Policy-making- April 4, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. | RSVP on Facebook
- Introduction to Community Journalism- April 22, 10-11:30 a.m. | RSVP on Facebook
Find out more about this NEW partnership.